OUR PENN VISIT IN PHILLIE...

Started by Alto Mare, August 04, 2020, 04:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Found a couple of pics from our visit at Penn Reels from a while ago, I'm not sure I've put these up already

Look how tall Broadway Dom is :)

me working at Tony's desk

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Is Dom tall or are the rest of you... not?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

:D ...Mark, John on my left has to be 6', maybe 6'-1"
Me and Sid are about the same,?we're the short guys about 5'7"
Dan and his dad are also tall.

Of course compared to you Mark were all shorties🙂
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Naw, Dom is about 6'6", and a nicer group of guys you wont meet. Sal picked me up at Philly airport, Tony was a most gracious host, Danny-boy took us to his fav cheese steak shop for subs and Perroni's (outstanding!), and I got to know Dom a bit as he kindly drove me to Manhattan with him.  Sid, a knowledgeable guy, and helped me out on some key parts over the years. Hope he is doing well, haven't seen him in a minute.

Thanks for posting pics, Sal! I lost mine , I think, but I want the one back of me in Otto's fighting chair like you guys have as avatar!

Benni3

Looks like a fun trip,,,, :D and uncle sal fits right in,,,, ;) did you ask them where your time card was at,,,,,,,,, ;D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mo65

Fine lookin' crew right there. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!