Cedros Sportfishing, August 30 to September 3, 2021

Started by alantani, August 05, 2020, 03:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

We are back on the books for next year, August 30 to September 3, 2021.  i told rosie to keep my deposit and send the rest back.  if you want her to keep your deposit and the old price, just let her know.  it is probable that the prices will go up next year.  

1.  Alan Tani

2. John Bradley

3. Mark Thomann

4. Rich Gunderson

5. Tom Hryniuk

6. Ron Jones

7. Mike Pate

8. Fernando Del Mundo

9. Rich Brethour

10. Brendan Deusterhaus

11. Ryan Wood

12. Ted Reyes
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

scrinch

MarkT

I told her to roll over my deposit to next year too.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Wally15

I've asked her to hold my deposit as well.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

rogan

Marc Fong

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

I've almost convinced Alison to come. If I could arrange a boat ride from Laredo it might happen, and an opening comes up.
Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 27, 2020, 04:05:49 AM
I've almost convinced Alison to come. If I could arrange a boat ride from Laredo it might happen, and an opening comes up.
Ronald Jones

It is a long boat run from Loreto, Guerrero Negro is much closer.   ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 27, 2020, 04:05:49 AM
Ronald Jones

we have one open spot!

Ryan W

I'm interested in tagging along if the spot is still available. What are the particulars (dates, cost, ect). Have always wanted to do a cedros trip. Appreciate the information. Thanks!

alantani

take a look at the other posts on this section and it will give you a general ideal of how things are set up.  we have a couple of guys on the "waiting" list that still have to get back to me, but as of now there is still one spot open!!!

Ryan W

Thanks for the reply Alan, have been paying attention to the posts over the last few years and gave some a re-read last night. I like the idea of fishing two to a panga!

Appreciate you keeping me in mind in case the spot is available. Thanks!