alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Cedros Sportfishing, August 30 to September 3, 2021
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
March 02, 2021, 04:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cedros Sportfishing, August 30 to September 3, 2021  (Read 4241 times)
richpa45 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 12:42:07 AM »

ryan, you're number 12!  Ted Reyes is first on the waiting list.  gentlemen, thank you!!!!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 07:54:04 AM »

Welcome Ryan. You have certainly joined an august bunch of guys. And on into September as well  Grin Grin

On a non-related note, does anyone remember the name of the "companion" resort on the mainland near Cedros that Cedros Sportfishing was advertising 4-6 months ago? Similar resort but more inshore type fishing. Just wondering if anyone has been there and what was their opinion?
Want to take my step-son and son in law panga fishing.
In 24 hours I'll  be heading to Puerto Vallarta and Marla's No Tuna-No Chinga experience. Be interesting to see what additional restrictions are in place for international travel. UGH
Merry Christmas,

GA Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
MarkT

Mission Viejo, CA, USA

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2020, 07:37:23 PM »

Bocana Adventure in Loa Bocana?

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!
natch!

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2020, 08:30:15 PM »

Just saw reports that a new species of whale has been discovered near San Benitos

Jack
Ryan W

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2020, 01:23:33 AM »

Thrilled to be on the trip, glad I could join. I'm sure I'll be bugging you all for tackle recommendations over the next few months...
Ron Jones
Firearms Group

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 05:49:09 PM »

Based on my single trip my biggest recommendation is simple. As in keep it simple. A bunch of ringed circle hooks, a few surface irons and one or two things to bounce on the bottom. And sabikis, lots and lots of sabikis. A 30 pound and 50 pound outfit and you are all set.

The Man

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"
MarkT

Mission Viejo, CA, USA

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2021, 09:31:01 PM »

Rosie told me via email that the runway at Cedros has been patched.

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!
Hardy Boy
Firearms Group

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2021, 10:02:59 PM »

Yes I talked to her as well. I like the term "patched" not ....................... repaired !! Hope the covid is under control later this year.

Cheers:

Todd

Todd
Ron Jones
Firearms Group

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2021, 04:39:10 AM »

I follow the Island on Facebook. Saw pictured of the runway, looks great. Rosie sent me an email last night confirming we are a go.

I need halibut season to get here so I can think about something else or I'm never going to sleep!

Ronald Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: