About a half mile from our house .

Started by gstours, August 08, 2020, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

This is another brownie and mabee the papa to the earlier cubs shown.  Sometimes it's a cell picture oar nothing.    Get out of the house,  even if it kills you.💁‍♂️

milne

Geeez, I remember growin up in safe o'l New Zealand, and the only thing that gave you bother, was a red back spider, which Pales in comparison to other countries, or ex wives !!!.
  Here now in Australia, I think even the mosquito's here are highly venomous, every snake known to man that can kill ya in less than 45 seconds, Bull ants, which can bring the hardiest of blokes, with hair growing fiercely from every orifice, to there knees with a tear in there eye, if one stands still to long on the farm !!...  and countless other killing machines........
   BUT, I wouldn't be thinking I could handle opening the door and while peering out into the back yard, spotting one of those brown bears wandering the acreage !  That's next level,  ( Still not quite up to the ferocity of a scorned ex wife)... But I sure do like the photo, an absolutely beautiful animal, That's well and truly living with nature there, stunning.....

Col

gstours

Thanks for your reply. The animal was magnificent,  the phone camera was all I had.  When we came back he was gone.   Like your ex wife story,  you get what you get,  not what you want! ;)

scrinch

I've come across a couple of California black bears recently...big ones. But your brownie there makes our bears look like puppies! That's a big, magnificent animal!

Dominick

What a cute teddy bear.  I have an idea to keep him around.  Feed him the butt carcasses after you filet them.  Those cute bears would really appreciate them.  You can sit around and listen them crunch the butt heads.  Post pictures.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.