Kudos to Daiwa

Started by conchydong, August 11, 2020, 11:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

Haven't posted in a while. Lots of things happening. Anyway, I needed a anti reverse claw spring for a BG 90. Looked on ebay, called all of the local shops and came up empty. I called Daiwa in California and they are mailing me two of them for free. I was expecting to pay shipping plus parts but I was pleasantly surprised by their customer service. Needless to say I must give them a positive plug.

Hope all of you are doing well during this pandemic.

Scott

foakes

There are many great customer service companies out there, Scott --

Daiwa has always been excellent with me.

Last week, my cell phone holster made by 5.11 developed a broken belt snap.  Not a big deal.  Had it for 12 years.  It was pretty worn.  Called 5.11 for the heck of it -- they said just send us a photo for our records -- and we will send you out a new one.   No receipt, no questions, no drama -- just doing what we would not expect for a customer.

When a company does something good that is unexpected -- they earn my business and recommendations to others -- for life.

Thanks for posting...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Had a gent tell me not a week ago about a similar situation/response with Daiwa.  They sound like they're doing something right over there.

Frank

Rancanfish

They've been doing that for years that I've dealt with them.  Especially if it's just one small part.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.