MYSTERY Pics . . . What Do You See ?

Started by ez2cdave, May 18, 2022, 07:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Guys,

Here are a couple of "Mystery Pics" . . .

What do you see ?

Dave F.

01.jpeg

02.jpeg 

Jenx

Did a fishing rod get struck by lightning?

Gfish

Ooohh, yeah Jenx, good guess. Kinna looks like a Shimano TLD underneath——rod remnant's?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

ez2cdave

Wompus Cat

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

ez2cdave

Quote from: Wompus Cat on May 18, 2022, 10:05:51 PM
Quote from: ez2cdave on May 18, 2022, 07:32:34 PM
Quote from: Jenx on May 18, 2022, 07:11:41 PMDid a fishing rod get struck by lightning?

WOW ... That was FAST !

We have a WINNER !

https://www.carolinasportsman.com/field-reports/fishing-reports/inshore/lightning-strikes-fishing-rod-at-outer-banks

Fast as errr uhhh LIGHTNIN ?
Hope some Joe wasn't holding that Fishin Pole when it Got Zapped

Fortunately, the article said that no one was holding it, at the time. That could have been fatal !

Dave F.

1badf350

Friend of mine was fishing with the guy when it happened and text me those same pics yesterday morning
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

PacRat

I had a friend who was struck by lightning at a lake. Her graphite rod was the trigger/conduit to her chest and out her heels. It killed her instantly. Be careful out there.
-Mike

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

oldmanjoe

Quote from: ez2cdave on May 18, 2022, 11:24:13 PM
Quote from: Wompus Cat on May 18, 2022, 10:05:51 PM
Quote from: ez2cdave on May 18, 2022, 07:32:34 PM
Quote from: Jenx on May 18, 2022, 07:11:41 PMDid a fishing rod get struck by lightning?

WOW ... That was FAST !

We have a WINNER !

https://www.carolinasportsman.com/field-reports/fishing-reports/inshore/lightning-strikes-fishing-rod-at-outer-banks

Fast as errr uhhh LIGHTNIN ?
Hope some Joe wasn't holding that Fishin Pole when it Got Zapped

Fortunately, the article said that no one was holding it, at the time. That could have been fatal !

Dave F.
:)   Most Joe`s know that you use ground rods to make Lightning glass art .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Donnyboat

very interesting never seen that before, thanks for posting cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Shellbelly

Did you have to change your pants when that happened?  Fishin' in the rain!  My man!!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)