It's that time again

Started by Maxed Out, August 19, 2020, 08:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Hello all, I've Been quietly busy salmon fishing most every day since mid July. I still have some custom seats and a few black & silver 113hYTS kits(w/matching spools) available and will be posting a big sale in late Sept.  Stay tuned !!

Please excuse me while I get back to my lunch.....see Ya'll in a few weeks
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

xjchad

Glad to see you're fishing Ted!
I sure hope I can visit you for lunch someday, that looks amazingly delicious!  :P
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Swami805

I'll be keeping an eye peeled Ted. That sure looks good!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

A big sale? Sounds great buddy...speakin' of great...that sammich is killin' me! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Hardy Boy

That smoked salmon is looking kick #### !! I might have to fire up the smoker once I finish fishing in a few weeks or so.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Maxed Out

The smoked salmon is rather addicting, but not a bad thing to spoil your appetite for dinner.

....here is a peek at some items that will be in my upcoming clearance sale
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Darin Crofton

I want some of that food and some Maxed Out parts too . . .  ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

thorhammer

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

vilters

that salmon looks AMAZING!!!!! soo jealous. good for you Ted, living the dream. stuff on the other plates looks pretty good too.

David Hall

Smoked Salmon candy on cream cheese slathered bagels.  Glad to see your not roughing it to hard.
Looks fantastic.

Rocket Dog

I'll pay the extra shipping for a reel seat and plate salmon 8) 

Ron Jones

Just to let you all know, you have NOT tried smoked salmon until you've had this stuff! And, there is NO better place to eat this than on Ted's boat while trolling for more salmon.
That is what I did today, and it was a perfect day on the water. Clear sky, a bit of a breeze, and Ted and I running a boat up and down the coast while eating smoked salmon. This guy is unbelievably generous, and we all know he is multi-talented, but what most people don't know is that no one can skipper a boat as well as he can, and I am speaking from a position of authority. With two screws and a steering wheel, he can stick that North River into unbelievably tight places and then get out in an astonishing manner.

Thanks brother.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

swill88

Quote from: Ron Jones on August 22, 2020, 09:55:53 PM
Just to let you all know, you have NOT tried smoked salmon until you've had this stuff! And, there is NO better place to eat this than on Ted's boat while trolling for more salmon.
That is what I did today, and it was a perfect day on the water. Clear sky, a bit of a breeze, and Ted and I running a boat up and down the coast while eating smoked salmon. This guy is unbelievably generous, and we all know he is multi-talented, but what most people don't know is that no one can skipper a boat as well as he can, and I am speaking from a position of authority. With two screws and a steering wheel, he can stick that North River into unbelievably tight places and then get out in an astonishing manner.

Thanks brother.
The Man

WOW!  Ted, no better compliment is possibe on your sea skills than that from a true squid!

Who needs a bar anyway?

Steve

thorhammer

jealous. that's all ive got