newell handles

Started by Swami805, August 23, 2020, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Hello Alan, Just saw on your site that you're taking pre orders for Newell handles. Looks like they come with knobs and hardware too. So if I order a red handle does that mean the arms anodize red with a red knob? Post up some details please, would like to get some. I'd bet a few others would too.
Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Brandon

On the 200/300 series on his site it says "* Handle knob IS NOT included" while the others don't have this. Although the other listings don't have it, I think it's safe to assume you won't be getting a knob and will have to use your own.

That being said, I would also love to have more details on it also when he gets the chance. He's selling the offsets with the handle only, I'm curious if I'm able to place an order for the others with the handle only.

Black Pearl

Here we are. Those Newell handles will come with the following items with the exception of offset handle. Knob is not included.

1. Handle arm
2. The spindle for the original Newell knob.
3. All screws, spacers.

For the offset handle, it is just for the handle.

Swami805

Will the handle knobs match the arms or are they all black? for instance a red arm would have a red knob?  I have some red Newells

Black Pearl

Quote from: Swami805 on August 25, 2020, 06:32:34 PM
Will the handle knobs match the arms or are they all black? for instance a red arm would have a red knob?  I have some red Newells

I do not make any those Newell knobs. You will have to use your original knob from Newell.

Swami805

Black Pearl

All Newell handles are ready, and they are available to purchase via my online store. Few more pieces left. Hawaii brothers are buying like crazy.

Black Pearl

Swami805