WE HAVE SADLY LOST A MEMBER

Started by Cor, August 26, 2020, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cor

I just received the sad news from his wife that Terry Burt, AKA Zimbass passed away on 12 August 2020.   Although I never met him I got to know him from this site and struck a relationship with him and quickly realised that he was a guy with a big heart, who went out of his way to help others.

He loved his fishing and was a great Rugby fan!

He told me he had Cancer a few month ago.

RIP my friend.
Cornelis

Rancanfish

That is sad news indeed.  Condolences to his family and friends.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Hardy Boy

Tough to hear. Thoughts are with his family.

Todd
Todd

Gfish

RIP, Terry. Darn, must have been relatively quick, I think he last posted in June.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

bhale1

Sorry to hear this. Cancer SUCKS!!!! rip Zimbass
Brett

Swami805

Very sad news,condolences to his family, RIP
Do what you can with that you have where you are

foakes

Godspeed Terry --

And deepest condolences to your family.

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Ron Jones

God speed my friend, I hope you find a place to rest and can't wait to wet a line together on the other side.
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Tiddlerbasher

Cornelis, Please convey my heart felt symphathy to his family

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Cor, Terry was a great contributor to this site.  Please pass on my condolences to his family.  RIP Terry Burt.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Sad to hear this. This is the only place on the internet that members truly feel like a family no matter how much they post. Losing a member hurts but we are all blessed for their contributions. Rest in Peace Terry Burt.