because an old Sabre 8ft sabre pacifica rod can look good too !!

Started by steelfish, August 28, 2020, 05:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

not always because is an expensive rod but because you like the action of the blank for your purposes, its what make it worth for a reconstruction of a factory rod, what better excuse to have it made it build with your favorite Football team, like the San Francisco 49's

this was a 8ft jigstick Sabre Pacifica Stroker rod, but now with lighter ceramic guides, painted and wrapped with 49s team colors
The Baja Guy

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

steelfish

The Baja Guy

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Swami805

Nice job Alex espeically the accent lines under the guides, alot of cut-ins or single lines. Nice and crisp!
The guides look like the mudhole house brand
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Donnyboat

Sweet Alex, only one thing wrong with it, to good to use, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

droppedit

Lookin Good Alex! I've done a few Patriots, Redsox, Bruins, and Celtics rods on the East side of the country. They might not of looked as good as yours but the people love them. I've been bribed many time but I still refuse to put a Yankee's logo on a rod  ;)
Your doing fine work and I'm sure the owner will love it!

Dave
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

steelfish

Quote from: Rancanfish on August 28, 2020, 08:03:44 PM
Hey Alex, can you tell me what those guides are?

they are PacBay DP or DeepDrawn, I like how the look, they are perfect for restoring a rod without leaving a big hole on the wallet.
The Baja Guy

steelfish

Quote from: Swami805 on August 28, 2020, 08:10:48 PM
  Nice job Alex espeically the accent lines under the guides, alot of cut-ins or single lines.

lots of cut-ins.. I mean LOTS !!
The Baja Guy

Brewcrafter

That is stunning!  Awesome workmanship as always! - john