Stocking Stuffers

Started by Maxed Out, January 01, 2021, 06:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

The pandemic left me no choice but to make my own stocking stuffers. Best part is I get no surprise gifts like bad after shave lotion, or soap on a rope.

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Excellent work right there Ted! That's how you put a reel together! All I got was this chunk of coal. Happy New Year ol' buddy! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

Ted provides so many stocking stuffers for others — it is no wonder he has to make his own!

This really nice old pre war 9/0 with coin edge counterbalance shows up in my mailbox a couple of days ago.

Of course, no part numbers, excellent condition, a little brassing on the spool due to being the era when chromed metals were not the norm due to the WWII ramp up.  The light spool brassing is typical of this era due to lighter chroming — and for me, just adds to the authenticity and history of this 80 year old reel.  This reel is pristine.  

Ted NEVER ceases to amaze me — and is very generous.

Thank You, Ted...

Best Always,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

That looks great Ted, also nice 9/0 Fred, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

Nice one, Ted !  Good job with the 9/0, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !