Now for the reel test?

Started by gstours, September 20, 2020, 03:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here's a Dave's octopus head and a different kind of skirt that has never been tested.
  This could be the bomb 💣.

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on September 20, 2020, 03:08:36 PM
Here's a Dave's octopus head and a different kind of skirt that has never been tested.
  This could be the bomb 💣.
...or it can bomb.  You won't know til you try.  Good luck.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Super big tides right now,   >:(. So I,m on standby,  butt is going fishing 🎣 soon.  Stay tuned. ;)

El Pescador

GARY!!!!

Are you a man or a mouse????

Today's Glacier Bay NP - Bartlett Cove Tide chart shows this!!!!!

https://www.tide-forecast.com/locations/Bartlett-Cove-Glacier-Bay-Alaska/tides/latest

Low Tide -  -0.82'

Hide Tide - +16.69'

OR... a difference of 17.51 FEET!!!!!! :o

That is taller than my home!!!!!! By a few feet to add!!!!

And remember the Adage... "A rising tide lifts all boats!!!"  - whatever that means!

Stay safe, and clean some reels today!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Ron Jones

17ft is a lot of water! I wonder what Ted would say about downrigger line angle in those conditions! :)
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

El Pescador

GARY!!!!!

Checking the Bartlett Cove Public Dock webcam, Do I spy the USS Maiko on the left side of the dock, 4th boat back??????

https://www.nps.gov/media/webcam/view.htm?id=81B46712-1DD8-B71B-0B4B99EDA0AE3CFC

What's for dinner tonight???  Halibut???

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Hey Gary you can fish butt you cannot hide.  We got you on video.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

You people need to just go fishin more maybe?  ;)  Here,s the one that got away! ;D