News about Sal, Prayers are needed

Started by Dominick, September 11, 2020, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

May God Bless you and your Family Cathy.
Thank You for those lovely words. :'(
Daron
Life is Good!

xjchad

Thank you Cathy, for sharing that with us  :'(
You all are still in our thoughts and prayers!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

TheReelShop

Finding out about this now. Not that long ago Sal helped me out with a spool for a Mariner. I had seen his compliments on some of my threads on here. In the midst of the transaction for this spool, he and I chatted a bit on here. Sal sounded very genuine, enthusiastic, nice, very helpful and much more, with not just fishing but his life as well. He had explained to me about how he came here form Italy and some of his struggles and accomplishments and I was intrigued and was able to relate with him. I'll be honest, with his enthusiasm for fishing I could only imagine his work as a mason and probably just about everything he worked on. Much appreciated having spoken with Sal and truly taking in some wisdom from him who has taken many more footsteps than I at least. I am truly saddened about this incident but grateful to at least having met him via this forum.

My condolences to Cathy, Alyssa, Anthony and family. You will be in my thoughts. 

fishforfun

So sorry to hear about this news, godspeed Sal, may god bless you and your family, my condolences to your loved ones.

alantani

Cathy, thank you so much. Please do let us know about services next year. I am certain that many of us will attend. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bhale1

I just saw at the bottom of the homepage that our newest member was Cathy Ciarlante.😁
That really brought a smile to my face!!!
Brett

alantani

correct.  but let's not bombard her.  she has alot on her plate right now.  still, i'm looking forward to her posts.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

I don't think I will ever plant another tomato plant without thinking of  Sal .
God speed my friend .

Many heartfelt condolences to all family and friends .

All my best of regards ,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Donnyboat

Great to have you with us Cathy, cheers Pat & Don.
Don, or donnyboat

quabbin boy 62

Tiddlerbasher

Cathy la nostra casa รจ la tua casa :)

broadway

I feel like Sal and I are toasting each other with the new photo in the memoriam on the home page. Thanks for putting it there.
Here's to you, my pal, Sal.
Miss ya buddy,
Dom

redsetta

Nice one Dom - I hadn't seen that 'til you pointed it out.
What a great welcome.
Brindiamo all'amicizia!
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Maxed Out

I agree, great picture of our good friend Sal. Makes me feel like I'm sitting across the table from him

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

conchydong

Sal was a special person. There are few people in the world that you can claim as a friend that you never met in person. I am glad that Cathy will continue to be a family (Ohana) member on this forum. That's all.

Scott