Stuck in the fog

Started by gstours, September 15, 2020, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Last week i got an invite to fish with a friend ,  so when i got in the morning i was suprised to see heavy dense fog.  Oh well i thought so we left the dock anyway and wandered sorta carefully to a spot that was fairly closeby thinking it would clear soon as the fog does on a sunny day.
   Well it never cleared even with some offshore breeze.  We had a fun time as a few fish were waiting for us.
If you notice the rod breaks after the fight is over,  we got the jig fish.   Wish you were there. ;)

Donnyboat

Thanks Gary, nice to see what jig was used, look like the fish took some line from time to time, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

Between the fog, the fish, and the broken rod...that will be a very memorable trip !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Sort of an anticlimactic event.  If the rod broke during the fish fight it could be called buttinteruptus.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

Good man. Get the fish, let the rod what it will do.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"