Double trouble butt funn.

Started by gstours, September 24, 2020, 04:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

The other day i got a chance to take my buddy Ken out on my old plug of a boat for some halibut fishing.   We went to a spot that has been pretty good at times.  I anchored on this slope in about 150 feet of depth.  as the tide was running slightly there was a pretty good chance a good fish or two might move in or across our area.   Sure enough the plan worked out.  Butt a double on was more than I wanted. 
  Butt you have to take what you get sometimes! :D    Sure was fun.  Wish you were there!

Dominick

Wow!  9 minutes 46 seconds.  That is why you are called the buttman.  That was some reel smooth action.  2 decent sized butts hooked, played and secured in 9 minutes and 46 seconds.  What a team you and Ken make.  Wayno is out of a job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on September 24, 2020, 08:53:17 PM
...what a team you and Ken make.  Wayno is out of a job.  Dominick
Dominick!

Come ON MAN!!!!

I was just thinking about planning a return visit Summer 2021 to the land of BIG BUTTS and spend another week with Gary and Mary Jo!!!!!

Anyone interested in the same week????

Wayne-O
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on September 25, 2020, 04:28:17 PM
Quote from: Dominick on September 24, 2020, 08:53:17 PM
...what a team you and Ken make.  Wayno is out of a job.  Dominick
Dominick!

Come ON MAN!!!!

I was just thinking about planning a return visit Summer 2021 to the land of BIG BUTTS and spend another week with Gary and Mary Jo!!!!!

Anyone interested in the same week????

Wayne-O
Hey, you know if you go I go.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

David Hall

Awesome work by the team Butt, its starting to look like a real job  ::)

Crow

Great job !  Sometime, please post a close up of your "slip on butt caps"....the ones you use on your Rods!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Quote from: Crow on October 06, 2020, 09:16:14 PM
Great job !  Sometime, please post a close up of your "slip on butt caps"....the ones you use on your Rods!!

Check this out. https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=27228.0 Gary made a homemade job with a rubber hose and a tennis ball.  It's somewhere on the site.  Dominick

Brewcrafter

Love the Buttman's videos!  After that "heartbreak in the salad" video great to see the bounce back! - john

Ron Jones

That is a lot of fish to clean!
Maybe you can show us how you do that someday Gary?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Donnyboat

What a team, great work, nice Butts, thanks for showing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat