Which is heavier TSI 321 or Corrosion X? Ordering custom needle bottles.

Started by Handler, October 02, 2020, 03:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handler

Decided to upgrade my lube and want to try TSI 321 and Corrosion X. Gaunt Industries has a cool site where you can order customized needle bottles very inexpensively. Most are about $3.50, you pick the bottle size and needle gauge. Anyway, I called TSI and they said a 23 gauge needle will be good for 321. I called Corrosion X and they weren't sure. Anyone know if it's much thicker or thinner than 321? Trying to figure which needle will be best.

BTW if you're looking for handy needle bottles, here is the site.
https://gauntindustries.com/build-your-own-applicator-tool-1/

THANKS!

Swami805

Corrosion X is thinker than TSI which is almost like water. I think smooth drag sells TSI321 in a needle bottle, one stop shopping
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tiddlerbasher

I just buy the 50ml needle bottles off of fleabay - used for filling Ecigs etc. I find the needle size is perfect for TSI321, 3in1,corrosion X, and every other oil I've tried. Also they are as cheap as chips ;D

Donnyboat

with the needle bottle, I find most lube flow to easy & you waste a lot, I use a serynge with a fine needle, you can get a clip on cover over the needle, some of the live stock merchants sell them, or vets. good luck cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat