Salmon Fishing on the Argo with Thorhammer and the gang 9/9/2016

Started by El Pescador, September 10, 2016, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

Thanks Wayne.
You're going to have a ball at Mag Bay - already looking forward to the report.
Have a great trip.
I'll be back again, so we'll aim to catch up next time - and I'll bring the 349 ;) ;D
All the best
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

Quote from: redsetta on September 13, 2016, 09:32:58 PM
I'm impressed Alan, you're pretty much spot on with the '6000 miles'! ;) :D
No worries re: your trip - I arrive 26 Oct and fly out 9 Nov.
As mentioned in the PM, I don't have any plans (other than surfing, riding etc with my brother), so I'm really hoping you, Bryan, Dominick - whoever has the time/inclination - might be up for tacos y cervezas at some point.
I'm sure we can put something together!
All the best, Justin
Sounds like Taco Time in Morro Bay. I should be done by then.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

thorhammer

Hey dude...preliminary research says our little convo on the ride may get legs....I found some things that got my attention...

thorhammer

Wayno-o- where be the pics??

Can we go to burning man next time on way back from fishing? We stroll in with our bibs, boots and covid masks on covered in alkali dust, its straight out of Mad Max, baby ! We don't need another hero...we just need to know the way home!

Boss, I'm gonna wager they aint drankin Scotch in the high desert so we may have to pit stop and bring a live well fullo Ritas!!!

alantani

Quote from: thorhammer on July 31, 2020, 03:49:19 AM
Wayno-o- where be the pics??

Can we go to burning man next time on way back from fishing? We stroll in with our bibs, boots and covid masks on covered in alkali dust, its straight out of Mad Max, baby ! We don't need another hero...we just need to know the way home!

Boss, I'm gonna wager they aint drankin Scotch in the high desert so we may have to pit stop and bring a live well fullo Ritas!!!

i have no idea what you just said, or even what language it's in, but whatever it is, count me in.  i'll bring scotch......   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thorhammer

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I mean to mix 30 gallons of margaritas in your live well and tap off from the spray bar :)

I can't believe it's been four years!

Shark Hunter

You have to speak hillbilly to Understand John.
I know it well. ;D
Life is Good!

thorhammer