alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Doing the right thing.
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 22, 2020, 09:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing the right thing.  (Read 304 times)
gstours
Firearms Group

« on: October 11, 2020, 06:13:54 AM »

As my fishing season is waning a recent outing made me want to share a little footage of a jig caught halibut we got.  The fish was released as it was excess to our needs for the day.  I was dechanding for a friend that had some novice company.  We all got a few.  This was the day also that Kwirky the octo jig was taken away from my possession by a large fish just an hour earlier.
   We were anchored in about 140 feet of water just before the tide changed.  I had changed the factory reel knob to a t bar type and wanted to try it for the first time.m   Here,s the result.
  Anyway see what you think.   I wish you were there,   it was a hoot!  Wink
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 01:31:34 PM »

Nice work Gary.  It looked like you were a little pooped at the end.   Cheesy Grin  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Donnyboat
donnyboat
Photo Group

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 04:09:38 PM »

Thanks Gary, nice work, he put the pressure of you alright, thanks for showing us, cheers Don.

Don, or donnyboat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: