A little more time needed to open the shop

Started by droppedit, October 20, 2020, 09:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droppedit

Like I said about it year ago I'd be out business a year. About a month ago I was bringing in bamboo flooring and thought I strained a muscle in my back. Well my wife put up with me taking 4trips to the doctor and ER and when I couldn't make it up 3 stairs she called 911. To shorten the story I have a lower compression fracture in one of my disks. Then the doctor told us I have a series of tumors along my spine and into my lung. I new the addition was for accessible living further down the road but had no clue I'd need it this soon. Good part is that I'm in mass general hospital for all major tests and they are affiliated with the hospital in the town south of me so all my chemo will be done with me at home. I've promised a couple of members that I would do some work for them but I have no clue how long it will take.
Keep posting the great stuff you do and I will be filing the ideas away for the future. I figure I have to get better because I'd hate to see bullseye single anyone out. Lol that would be a experience for someone.

Dave
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

Crow

Sorry to hear of your problems, and hoping they get smaller ! Sending some prayers your way !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

steelfish

sending good vibes and wishing you a fast recovery
The Baja Guy

Swami805

Stay strong, do what they tell you,  Hope you get better soon
Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

been through the radiation and chemo route.  please keep in touch.....   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cor

Cornelis

Donnyboat

Sorry to hear this Dave, all the best in your recovery, my brother inlaw has just recovered from some thing similar, he is doing really good now. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

54bullseye

Dave were all rootin for you !!! You can beat it !!   John Taylor

Cuttyhunker

That sucks Dave, sorry to hear it. My wife Mona had an L1 compression a few months before you and she chatted at John's.  She had a plasty procedure where material was injected directly into L1 to bring it back into the correct shape from the compression injury.  While not 100% she is much better as a result.  It doesn't get any better than Mass General, you have chosen wisely.  The Tycoon will wait patiently for your full recovery to become your patient at the new digs.
Best Wishes,
Bob
Doomed from childhood