James River Catfishing Video

Started by mo65, October 30, 2020, 10:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

Good trip ! And, a great job on the video, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

54bullseye

Great video Mo !!! That is on my bucket list for sure !!!   John Taylor

Benni3

Fantastic trip you're in catfish land and I really like how you guys fight a fish,,,,,, ;) anytime you want a free chatter,,,,, :-\ I can get you on some 10to15lb channels or a nice musky,,,,,, ;) but usually I'm going for stripers if you want,,,, :) next time you come through I will be glad to put you on some fish anywhere,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Maxed Out

Sweet video Mo. Your cat wanted a souvenir and got his wish

That last one was a fat piggy

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

Quote from: Benni3 on October 31, 2020, 02:16:49 AM
Fantastic trip you're in catfish land and I really like how you guys fight a fish,,,,,, ;) anytime you want a free chatter,,,,, :-\ I can get you on some 10to15lb channels or a nice musky,,,,,, ;) but usually I'm going for stripers if you want,,,, :) next time you come through I will be glad to put you on some fish anywhere,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Thanks Benni...we love striper fishin'...maybe one of these times we can hook up and wet a line.
   Thanks to Crow, John, Ted, and Sheridan also for the compliments. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

happyhooker

David Hall

Great video work and fantastic cats. 

BocaSnook1

Mo,

Those are huge cats!

Congratulations.

Tad

Dominick

Nice work on the fish and video.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

akfish

I asked this somewhere else but don't believe I got a reply: Aren't blue cats considered an invasive species in the James River and thus fish that really should be kept? I'm just curious; I doubt I'll ever fish in that part of the country.
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska