Dia de los Muertos - Day of the dead Nov. 1

Started by El Pescador, November 01, 2020, 03:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: El Pescador on November 02, 2020, 10:27:05 PM
Alex,
Question, does your wife get dressed up as your children do???

well, in this case the answer is yes, but only because she is a teacher of high school and when they have the celebration in school, teachers and students got dressed as Catrinas and Catrines, last year they have a constest of the best and most complete "Altar of the day of the dead", so, all students of each group have to go dressed as catrina or catrin as well as the teachers.

Quote from: El Pescador on November 02, 2020, 10:27:05 PM
Alex,
Do you get away from San Felipe and fish southern parts of the Baja peninsula???
Wayne
all the good fishing is at South from me, so Yep I had gone south to fish, actually my normal playgrounds for fishing is 2hrs south from where I live, thats "Bahia de San Luis Gonzaga" or Gonzaga Bay, then 2hrs more south is "Bahia de los Angeles" or BOLA aka Bay of Los Angeles which almost at the middle of Baja peninsula, those are the normal places where I fish, currently no time or money to go further, after Bay of los Angeles you need to go to BAJA SUR (different State than Baja), from my town to any of the good fishing spots of Baja Sur you need more than just a weekend to really enjoy your stay and because it really worth fishing more than just one fishing day, average of 8-9hrs drive south from my town is Guerrero Negro city, thats where you take the plane to go to Cedros Island, after that with an average of 4hrs more is Loreto, 2-3hrs more is Magdalena Bay and few hours more is La Paz, for finally few more hours Los Cabos.

I have my share to calm my fishing addiction going out on local fishing, Gonzaga bay and Bay of los Angeles, hopefully on a short future I will visit Loreto and MagBay and fish there.
The Baja Guy

oc1

Cute picture.  Call it Halloween or Dia de los Muertos, the whole spooky custom is screwed up this year.  You and Dom seem to have found a way to carry on. 
-steve