Maxed Out's Jalapeno Albacore SAMMICH

Started by Wompus Cat, November 16, 2020, 06:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wompus Cat

Here is a Sammich for ya!
Before and after pix.
Made with Maxed Out's Albacore he sent me with one of his kits .
Embellished with some homemade hot sauce,chopped onions ,chopped celery, Cilantro, salt,pepper,mayo, and a few extra Jalapeno's
I made out like a Bandit on this one for sure .
DEEEELISHUSSSSSSSSS!

Before

And AFTER
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Wow! And all I added was mayo., onions and garlic bread to mine. My borther's been happy lately though, he get's all the Costco barbacued chicken and I get that nutrious/delicious Maxed-out Albie.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

El Pescador

Wompus,

I enjoyed a half-pint (WHY don't canning companies just call it a CUP JAR?????) of Ted's Tuna today,

Like the way my Mother made it for me,

LOTS of celery with some celery leaves chopped in, sweet onions, mixed with Thousand Island Dressing.   I know, I complained about Mayo as a young boy!!!!!

DELICIOUS TEDDY!!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Wompus Cat

We got a sayin here when supin is a goooood as this it would make a Bull Dog Bite His Chain!
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Maxed Out

Bazinga !!

You guys forced me to have albacore for lunch !!

Wayne, I agree mayo is way over-rated
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

I ate my albacore from Ted the other day with white cannellini beans, onions, garlic, olive oil and red wine vinegar.  Eaten with garlic bread and some tomatoes and feta cheese.  Good lunch.  I only thought of taking pictures and posting posting after I finished.  Really good stuff Ted, thanks again.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

RowdyW

I like my cold tuna with mayo but I'll have to try the thousand island. Thousand island is mainly mayo & ketchup w/a little pickle relish. I like it with a little jalapino as long as it is not to hot. Sometimes I mix in a little horseradish.    Rudy

mo65

Quote from: RowdyW on November 17, 2020, 03:56:10 AM
Sometimes I mix in a little horseradish. 

Horseradish...great idea Rudy!
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~