Main Menu

Oysters

Started by Benni3, December 20, 2020, 01:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Simple recipe oysters,,, :) hot sauce,,, :o,,,cocktail sauce,,,  ;) vodka,,,,,crackers,,,,, 8) I did have bartender mad at me one time for ordering this shot,,,, >:( she said " I know that's the name of it,,,,but I don't appreciate you asking me for that",,,,,,,, ??? I had no idea what she was talking for about 20mins,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Bennie ask her for an oyster shooter and se what her reaction is.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

Quote from: Dominick on December 20, 2020, 02:49:44 AM
This forum has become too deep for me and I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about.  I would eat and drink that cocktail in a second though.
-steve

Ron Jones

Never been something I'm interested in, but I hope you all enjoy it.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Benni3

Bennie ask her for an oyster shooter and se what her reaction is.  Dominick
Well it's not called a oyster shutter here,,,,,, :o more like the Russian coronavirus shot,,,,,,,, :o but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today and no oysters yet but good anyway,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: oc1 on December 20, 2020, 02:55:40 AM
This forum has become too deep for me and I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about.  I would eat and drink that cocktail in a second though.
-steve

totally lost on this as well.

so, that drink have an actual "oyster" in there?

The Baja Guy

philaroman

it's a gimmick to monetize questionable "yesterday's" oysters
if an oyster tastes good, by itself -- swallow; if it doesn't -- spit it out!!!
what's with all the cloaking?

oldmanjoe

:D    I like oysters and clams by them selves , but i have done oyster shots with  beer or Tequila .
  Vodka just makes me crazy..........
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

steelfish

Quote from: oldmanjoe on March 08, 2021, 06:12:01 PM
..... but i have done oyster shots with  beer or Tequila .

I have seen those shots here in my town and other beaches in baja, thats why I was asking about that drink from Benni
The Baja Guy

conchydong

I love raw oysters. Cedar Key oysters are what I prefer as Apalachicola hasn't been good lately due to some environmental issues. Not a Vodka fan though but in a pinch I can drink it  ;D A squeeze of lime, a dash of sriracha and a bit of grated horseradish and I am in heaven. I can eat 3 dozen easily.

Swami805

couple dozen oyster, tabasco, some saltine crackers and I'm good. Don't know why you'd drown them in vodka? I had to spend a week at a fancy hotel in Seattle once on the companies dime, they had an oyster bar, That was a costly trip for them, haha
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

a little different,,,, ;) but if you like raw oysters and shots,,, :D it just better,,,,,,, ;D