alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Sqkuiddo being born
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
January 16, 2021, 04:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sqkuiddo being born  (Read 456 times)
Bill B (Tarfu)
Fish Nutritionist II
Sensei

Crestline, CA

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 12:14:00 PM »

That thing resembles a "Triglopolopolis."  Roll Eyes  Ancestral enemy of the butt species.   Cheesy Grin  Dominick

🤣🤣🤣

Looking good Gary...Bill

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!
gstours
Firearms Group

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 05:19:10 PM »

Thanks for having an open mind,  and an open bottle of?.....
  Many of my creations are cave man.  I know,  butt any help financially will be appreciated in this fake time of need.
    A long time ago I was putting some halibut scraps in bait jars to go dungeness crab pot fishing when one of my expert friends dropped by and boldy questioned "why would crab eat something that normally would kill them?"  I wanted to answer him with a political answer that might now be easier to imagine.   Butt just smiled and kept on working.........
  Sqkuiddo is easier to understand.   Lets all keep calm....  History is being made.  everytime you return to the shore or dock...... Lips Sealed
Gfish
Gfish

What? Me worry?

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 07:04:03 AM »

My theory is that as long as a lure is balanced, it's more lifelike if everything's not perfectly proportioned.
May we all "live in interesting times". What a tragic but interesting ride, huh?

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: