Pacific Queen 1.5 day February 26th-28th, 2021. ...Anyone wanna join me????

Started by pjstevko, January 06, 2021, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'm signed up on the trip and it's scheduled to go to Colonet (passport required) and target yellowtail and rockfish. I'm really hoping to catch my first yellowtail and it'd be great if an O'hana family member was there with me!

Pj

pjstevko

There's still spots available if anyone is interested.....Could be targeting rockfish/yt or big bluefin...you just never know!

alantani

crud.  the only way i'm allowed out of the house is after i get vaccinated.....   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on January 14, 2021, 05:26:47 PM
crud.  the only way i'm allowed out of the house is after i get vaccinated.....   :-[

Aren't you a "doctor"???? You should be at the top of the list!!!!!

alantani

the county just set up a schedule and i am tier 1, group c.  i am scheduled for january 26th.  at first, i was not going to push the matter.  i did not want to bump someone at higher risk, but there is apparently a surplus of doses because there is a deficit of people wanting the vaccine. so, yeah, january 26th is when i'm up. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on January 15, 2021, 06:07:26 AM
the county just set up a schedule and i am tier 1, group c.  i am scheduled for january 26th.  at first, i was not going to push the matter.  i did not want to bump someone at higher risk, but there is apparently a surplus of doses because there is a deficit of people wanting the vaccine. so, yeah, january 26th is when i'm up. 

Thats awesome Alan!

Bill B

I got my first vaccine 1.5 weeks ago and scheduled for my booster next week....left me sore for about a week....not looking forward to the second.... :(. Apparently we got lucky and received the Moderna that doesn't require sub-zero storage. 
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

pjstevko

pjstevko

The trip is 2 weeks away and i'm getin excited!!!!! I'm really hoping the yt start to bite better and maybe we can find some tuna along with the rockfish....You never know what you're gonna catch at Colonet in the winter....