beastmaster 4/0 bearing update

Started by Navidad Nutcase, February 04, 2021, 03:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navidad Nutcase

this message is for Alan... we were discussing a bearing for this reel. I didn't neglect an answer, I just can't find that posting. internet web page navigation is not my strong suit.  The client hasn't decided if he wants to replace the bearing. I might wind up buying the reel from him - I really like it. What would a bearing - or all 4 bearings cost, shipped to texas? I have a friend who resides there and in Waras Mexico too. He will drop them in a DHL depot on the Correct side of the border. Thanks. Greg

sure hope I don't lose this post again.
Don't criticize our kids. We too were once "young n' dumb".... Fortunately - and sadly - neither condition is permanent.

Rancanfish

Hey Nav,  the post probably got deleted in the ongoing website repair.  I think your post will be safe now.

Alan will be along....
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

alantani

send a pm with your mailing address and i'll get them shipped out and get you a price.  for spool bearings, i can clean them first, then lube them with TSI 321.  for side plate and pressure plate bearings, i'll pack them with yamaha grease. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Navidad Nutcase

I'm back....The client hasnt decided if he'll repair sell or just leave it on my repair bench forever. Apparently Time means nothing down here. When a decision has been made I'll contact you Alan, by PM...

Greg
Don't criticize our kids. We too were once "young n' dumb".... Fortunately - and sadly - neither condition is permanent.