Limited load (20) 3/4 day trip Saturday April 10th!

Started by pjstevko, February 11, 2021, 05:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

theswimmer

Quote from: mikeysm on February 19, 2021, 09:56:25 PM
I was just letting you know that you will have to change that name now. You won't even recognize me. I got to the point that I had to do something so I did. It was a long road but it worked.

Mike

Mikey I am so glad you are aboard .
Wayne and I have a room at the Ascot suites in Morro on the night of the 9th . If you search on Airbnb they might have the special still up . I think it was about $109 for a suite that is usually about $250 per night .
Pm me or Wayne if you want to catch dinner Friday night .
Best as always,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

3 spots left.  after khanh grabs one, there will be only two spots left.  the club house will be open as well.  let me know who wants to stay there and save a little money.  khanh and i will arrive on afternoon of friday, the 9th and stay until late sunday morning, the 11th.  looking forward to seeing you guys. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

khanh is in, so two spots left.  let me know who wants to stay at the club house.  save a little money!

pjstevko

Alan and Khanh I'm so glad you guys will be joining us!

alantani

theswimmer

Super glad to see you guys could make it !
We need a menu for Friday night....
Best to all,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

mikeysm

Alan I just need a parking spot. I will sleep in my van so I dont need a bed.

Mike

alantani

mikeysm

I am going to make some salami sticks. Also some kimchi to spice things up.

Mike

theswimmer

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Just checked and the boat is showing full!!!!!!

I lost track already so who's in.....

PJ (+3)
JT
Wayne
Mike
Alan
Khanh

Did i miss anyone???

mikeysm

Does anyone know how deep we will be fishing? I am making sarachi beef jerky and the kimchi is almost done fermenting.

Mike

alantani

i think that's all of us.  knowing sal, we will be fishing at the 300 foot mark.  that means one pound lead.  there will be plenty of room at the house.  let me know who wants to stay.  or just show up!!!!

mikeysm

I pick up some 1lb squid jigs. They should do just fine for the trip.

Mike