Limited load (20) 3/4 day trip Saturday April 10th!

Started by pjstevko, February 11, 2021, 05:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on April 08, 2021, 03:33:56 PM
i'm still in if the boat is going.  likely the only way i'll get sick on the boat is if i still have a measurable alcohol level from the night before!   ;D

My Hero!

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on April 08, 2021, 04:54:09 PM
To whit,

If the boat goes , I'll be on it .

I'm in like Flynn....

Best ,
JT

I'm glad we'll get to see ya JT!!!!!

El Pescador

Jonathan is in cause I'm driving!!!!

I'll be there too!!!

PJ, plz bring the Tri Tips.   Thanks.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

Quote from: El Pescador on April 08, 2021, 07:05:59 PM
Jonathan is in cause I'm driving!!!!

I'll be there too!!!

PJ, plz bring the Tri Tips.   Thanks.

Wayne

Will do bud!!!!

theswimmer

I have Pico de Gallo , 1 qt.
Will pu chips and salad fixings .
Normal feast at The Clubhouse !
Best,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I won't be staying at the house but I'll be picking up doughnuts and coffee to bring to the landing the morning of the trip!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

Cancelled.....

From Mike Oddo....

I wish I had good news...I'm at the boat right now and Sal pulled the plug for today thru the weekend....it's blowing 29kts at the Cape San Martin bouy right now and it's 10ft at 10 seconds on the swell....not good
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

Well maybe next time Alan. I will be working my place today.

Mike

Bryan Young

That's bummer.  Better safe to fish another day.

Have a great weekend everyone.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

El Pescador

ME??

An old Flexible German!!!

Mentally I'm already in Morro Bay!!

And Jonathan wants a mental day/weekend, so we are heading there shortly.  Will stop by Alan's home to stop off some freshly-made brownies from Jennifer.

And Bryan, PLEASE stop by Alan's home for a small bag of Brownies for your family.

Photos to follow,

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

Quote from: El Pescador on April 09, 2021, 03:07:41 PM
ME??

An old Flexible German!!!

Mentally I'm already in Morro Bay!!

And Jonathan wants a mental day/weekend, so we are heading there shortly.  Will stop by Alan's home to stop off some freshly-made brownies from Jennifer.

And Bryan, PLEASE stop by Alan's home for a small bag of Brownies for your family.

Photos to follow,

Wayne

I know someone that has a key to the clubhouse & wants to take his mom for a sunset tonight, just sayin' And I talked to the boss this morning.

Brewcrafter

Sorry about the trip guys - but I have done enough out of Morro Bay to know that with conditions like that, it would cease to be fun about 3 minutes past the breakwater...-john