Shimano Bearing Seal - BNT2878

Started by pgangler, February 22, 2021, 08:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pgangler

Looking for this seal for my old Torium 20, and can't find one from ereplacement or Shimano.   Posted this question on BD, and had one response to ignore it and just apply liberal grease.

Thought I'd come to the braintrust for reel maintenance and ask again.   Anybody know where I can get this part, or do you think it's OK to carry on without it??

Thanks.

ononhashers

Quote from: pgangler on February 22, 2021, 08:50:32 PM
Looking for this seal for my old Torium 20, and can't find one from ereplacement or Shimano.   Posted this question on BD, and had one response to ignore it and just apply liberal grease.

Thought I'd come to the braintrust for reel maintenance and ask again.   Anybody know where I can get this part, or do you think it's OK to carry on without it??

Thanks.

Would luv to chat with you about this.... (858) 610-9673 I made my own out of shower curtain material.  This Shimano Bearing Seal - BNT2878 is also TGT 0270.  It is obsolete.  You might get lucky and find one at a vender online.  If you cannot.. liberal grease will suffice and service that reel more frequently.  😊