Tiger shark caught

Started by Donnyboat, March 03, 2021, 12:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Thanks everyone, there would be a few broken limbs if the tail started thrashing back & forth ay, that why I said maybe they finished it of with a power head, smokey. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

gstours

Too many testerone 💊 pills?    ???

Aiala

Quote from: oc1 on March 03, 2021, 07:31:06 AM
Yeah Don, it's a shame to kill it.

Not merely a shame, but criminal blind stupidity.  >:(

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Donnyboat

Yes Gary, they must be all on the pill, & thanks Lanni, was a shame, cheers Don. stay safe keep well.
Don, or donnyboat

conchydong

Speaking of Sharks, some beach Shark fishing tourists landed a GW off of Pensacola Beach Fl. Pretty lucky.

oc1

That's wild.  Been cold there?  Sometimes there are strays off shore.

conchydong

Not abnormally cold but one thing is since they started the GW shark tagging program they realized how GWs migrate from the north east coast down into the Gulf of Mexico. Seems like they were were always there but we are just learning more about them. If I had to make a wild guess it seems that they follow the Bluefin tuna migration to the breeding grounds in to the Gulf of Mexico.

Shark Hunter

I fish There. Those fella's got their game on. Swam away strong. That's how you do it!
Life is Good!

conchydong

Yeah they did very well but it seems like they hired a professional shark fishing guide.I'm stubborn and I probably wouldn't do that but it worked out for them.

Shark Hunter

Definitely no Bueno.
If you don't do it yourself, you didn't earn it.
Life is Good!

Gfish

Feel kinda bad readin this. I got an Oceanic Whitetip off a comercial tuna boat once. We stop for more than a few min., and they would show-up. Main purpose for catchin him, was the jaws. Cut them out and stick em in bleach until all flesh dissolves. Sizable jaws with large teeth for a small shark. But, pretty unethical and wasteful, just so I could show-off. Won't do that again...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!