sciaenops

Gutentag Justus-

Wie geht es dir?

Keith from LA

Gobi King

Hey, Wil-kome von West Michigan?
How is that for my ein bissen german?  ;D

What species do you fish for?

I live in Dutch Michigan, but there is a large German speaking population too, and many of my friends speak German at home with their Opa/Oma.

You should join our weekly zoom call, we will get a chance to practice our language skills :-)
Ja
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Dominick

Welcome Justus.  My family is from southern Germany, in the south part called Italy.   ;D  Dominick, San Mateo CA.
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Wolli

Quote from: Gobi King on March 11, 2021, 03:00:11 PM
How is that for my ein bissen german?  ;D

I live in Dutch Michigan, but there is a large German speaking population too, and many of my friends German at home with their Opa/Oma.

You should join our weekly zoom call, we will get a chance to practice our language skills :-)
Ja

Hi, i am German and live close to Bremen (North Germany). To improve your German language skills I have a reading for you. The many pictures are helpful to understand everything.

Greetings
Wolli
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

Justus

Thanks for the nice welcome guys.

1) I mainly fish for seatrout in the baltic sea, next to that we have a few lakes which are good for northern pike and perch.
Also i've a small boat and like to fish for cod and fladfish in the baltic sea.

2) Iam not familiar with DAM reels, maybe i should try them out.

3) Fot seatrout fishing iam using a Stella 4000 FI since 2015 (which so far did a nice job), next to that i've a 2500 and 4000 Sustain FG which are brilliant reels in my opinion and some older Stradic Models CI4+ FA and a Bantam MGL.

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Justus on March 15, 2021, 01:18:15 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome guys.Bell type Spinnin

2) Iam not familiar with DAM reels, maybe i should try them out.

If you service your own Reels I think you will love the workings and Superior Quality of these Old Line German Made Reels.
I use to Loathe Bail Type eels till after Reading Fred Foakes's posts about them here and tore into a few I had laying around .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Guten tag Justus! Your english grammar and sentence structure are great. Probably better than my english spelling, ha! Interested in the German national system for sport fishing when it comes to diffrences from those of the USA.

John, would love to see that picture of your Uncle, if possible.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bill B

Good to have you here Justus....Bill, Southern California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gobi King

Quote from: Wolli on March 11, 2021, 11:16:33 PM
Quote from: Gobi King on March 11, 2021, 03:00:11 PM
How is that for my ein bissen german?  ;D

I live in Dutch Michigan, but there is a large German speaking population too, and many of my friends German at home with their Opa/Oma.

Ja

Hi, i am German and live close to Bremen (North Germany). To improve your German language skills I have a reading for you. The many pictures are helpful to understand everything.

Greetings
Wolli

Wolli,
Thanks for the pdf.
I lost a few front teeth reading the Okuma brochure im Deutsch, aber, I had to stop und change my depends when I encountered "Carbon Material" und dann "Silent" lol, looks like Okuma gave up trying to zee richtig wort for Carbon.

My neighbor is from Austria und she and I get to exercise our Sprache(s) a little.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,,,, ;D