Opportunity Knocks Handle/Blade Assemblies SALE !!!

Started by Maxed Out, March 16, 2021, 07:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Very nice. I can attest that the blades and handles are great !!

Todd
Todd

Keta

I love mine, as always first class.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

El Pescador

Ted...meister!!!

I NEED THIS BAD!!!

I don't have your crank arm in the BLUE color.

PUT me down for ONE,

BUTT wait, I want to check all my reels and if any need a crank arm upgrade.

I'll PM YOU this weekend is my FINAL ORDER.

And that's FINAL.  >:(

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

thorhammer

Imma need four blue jiggy blades; I got knobs. I looked this morning and I know I need others but let's start there. This is your fault, Ted. I gotta match up all the stuff I built four years ago.....

steelfish

I have some of those, excellent quality

I also have some for the jigmaster reels
The Baja Guy

Maxed Out

Thor sets the high water mark once again with these 3 Cortez Conversions reels. Looking good John !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Brewcrafter

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 27, 2023, 06:00:16 PMThor sets the high water mark once again with these 3 Cortez Conversions reels. Looking good John !!
Drool city.  Those are incredible, such nice work and a great look. - john

thorhammer

Thanks, John! Here's a few more- legacy pics mostly, but all with Ted bling. And, this barely puts a good dent in what I have built or have parts to build from the Good Sir. These blades are the perfect length between stock and power for my personal applications on my builds up to 4/0, and it wasn't luck- designed right that way by a master fisherman. I think he might have made some 6/0 holes; not sure.

John

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Keta

I need to get to my shop an put the new handle on it to finish  my ice blue 113HN and post photos.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 27, 2023, 06:00:16 PMThor sets the high water mark once again with these 3 Cortez Conversions reels. Looking good John !!
These are the reels, that I first saw when I joined, that caught my eye!
I just cannot help, that I love blue reels!
Now, that I found this again, I was curious to what these three reels are?
The one all the way to the left, looks like the 146 conversion, I've been considering?
Could I possibly be right lol?

thorhammer

That may be the 501`as they are identical except scale. the 146 is next to the green 146 in next pic tho.

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: thorhammer on July 22, 2023, 11:50:35 AMThat may be the 501`as they are identical except scale. the 146 is next to the green 146 in next pic tho.
Not sure, but the 1st reel to the left, in the pic of the 3 blue ones, has the same color Ande line though lol!
So what are you doing with your 146's John?
You casting any of these, or are they strictly boat reels?