Some Ted bling!

Started by thorhammer, April 13, 2021, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Pics of a few, and i mean only a few, of the reels Ted has helped me on....

thorhammer

more

thorhammer

I would be remiss in not saying thanks also to Randy and Tom for a lot of these parts. Also, to the Boss, for getting us together, and also again for the sweet silver Progear nestled in there! Oh, they have PC bridges! Thanks, Black Pearl- Alan C.!

The green Squidder is one of my favorites- the rod is a Thorhammer rescue...someone handling toys out of turn resulted in a broken lamiglas....of course not the ugly sticks around it....but I had to at least recoup the handle and Fuji seat. Dug up a blank that would fit into the handle, epoxied in, and acid-wrapped to match CC electric green. The rod is a a bit heavy, so it will eventually get a larger reel in the form of a special 501 I'm building. Ted's 2.5 knob he did for me is perfect for this reel...and the Hot Chili Pepper as he called it is equally as good on the black widow 501 conversion.

John

Crow

Nice looking arsenal ! Should be ready for anything !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

RowdyW

John, I love that silver/blue.       Rudy

ReelFishingProblems

You know every time you post these pictures I can't help but look at all the other treasures in the background. You have a reel cave of wonders there.

If you need someone to help you catalog it all, I'm just a short drive away.

Nick

thorhammer

Thanks folks!

Nick, out of all the reels in that pic, all but three have some Ted stuff on them- there is a CC / Accurate 4/0 hidden behind the CC 9/0 too. If you make it down, hopefully we'll be bending them not looking at them.

Donnyboat

Nice collection John, great pics, if I am right, I love the 349 with the orange line on it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

mo65

They all look great John...I too love that green Squidder! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

milne

Fantastic arsenal you have there John....
Ted comes up with some good add on's, I agree..

We are really blessed by quite a few dedicated suppliers on this site, that make this possible in the first place...

Great collection there...

Col