6/27: For Sale 14 Penn Internationals Size 6 to 50 Wide. In stock as of today

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 27, 2019, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

The reels that you see in the photos are what I have left as of right now, June 27. The prices are on the stickers on the boxes.

If you are interested in any of the reels and are OK with the prices and would like close up photos please let me know.

Most of these reels are 9 or better on a 10 scale. A few are unused NOS. We accept PayPal and ship worldwide at the actual cost of postage.

I believe that I have responded to all inquiries so far, but if I have missed yours, please let me know.

Thank you!

Caranx

Buyer beware...
If it has fingerprints on it, Randy rates it as a "9". 😂😂 JK!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Caranx on June 28, 2019, 01:29:20 AM
Buyer beware...
If it has fingerprints on it, Randy rates it as a "9". 😂😂 JK!!

Thank you Stuart.  Your check will be in the mail!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Newell Nut

fishhead69

How much for the Penn International 50W tournament reel with the box? Can you take some pictures of the reel?

Thanks Paul

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: fishhead69 on July 08, 2019, 11:12:34 PM
How much for the Penn International 50W tournament reel with the box? Can you take some pictures of the reel?

Thanks Paul

Paul, I promised to hold the reel for someone who promised to pay by 7/15.  If they don't come through, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: fishhead69 on July 08, 2019, 11:12:34 PM

Thanks Paul

Paul, the buyer flaked out.  The 50W in it's original box with bag, wrench, lube, rod clamp kit and manual.  I can sell it for $275 including shipping to So. Cal by Priority Mail with tracking, paid by check, or add 3% for PayPal.  It appears to be lightly used and feels great mechanically.  I would rate it as an 8.5-9 for looks due to some scratches, primarily on the left side plate.

Please take a look at the photos and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Randy

maikaraman

hello, new to this group. i'm looking for a butterscotch handle for a penn international 30.  might anyone have one for sale like that in picture
thxBDF621AE-0981-48A4-834E-1F3D3EF390A9.jpeg

fishhead69

Do you still have any 1st generation Penn International 50 reels available? If you do please take some pictures of it. Thanks Paul