15 Tiburon N322XN kits available for late May delivery. For Newell 300 series

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 21, 2021, 03:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We expect the new run of Tiburon Newell N322XN extra narrow (1 1/4" wide) frame, spool and rod clamp kits for the Newell 300 series to be ready in late-May.  If you would like one, please post your order here or send me a PM.  They are available in black.  If you already ordered one, please send me a PM to confirm your order.

The frame width is 3/8" narrower than the 322, 7/8" narrower than the 332 and1 3/16" narrower than the 338.  These kits will fit any 300 series Newell reel except that I have been told that they will not fit the Blackie series, as the hole pattern is different than all of the other models.  If you have one of the S, C or No Letter reels with the long screws, you will also need some shorter screws.

They are $134 plus $5.95 for shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS first class parcel with tracking.

Thank you,

Randy

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Rocket Dog

Hi Randy, Do you have me on the list? looking for two kits if possible.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rocket Dog on April 21, 2021, 11:31:37 PM
Hi Randy, Do you have me on the list? looking for two kits if possible.

Jose, I had you down for one black kit.  No problem to add another one.  Does that work for you?

Thank you!

Randy

MartyBell

I would like one of the N322XN Kits. I've got a P 300 series that would go well. Please PM me with details.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: MartyBell on November 02, 2021, 01:56:00 AM
I would like one of the N322XN Kits. I've got a P 300 series that would go well. Please PM me with details.

PM sent.

Decker

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on June 10, 2022, 03:08:17 AMRandy, are these still available?   Thanks.

Joe, I am sorry to say that they are all sold and it is unlikely that I will run them again.  You might want to try posting in the "Wanted" forum.  Thank you,  Randy