new owners of the spirit of adventure!

Started by alantani, May 02, 2021, 01:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

evan kraft will be the new owner!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Quote from: alantani on May 02, 2021, 01:24:40 PM
evan kraft will be the new owner!

He did it!!!!  Evan is fun to fish with too.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Jimmer

Wow! Evan and Joel were room mates on our first SOA trip, ( also Evan's first SOA trip as a deckhand).   Joel had encouraged Evan to get a captain's license, and I'm sure would be very happy if he could hear this news.- Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Bryan Young

Congratulations Evan.

In the near foreseeable future, I can a ton of women and Evan only fishing charters.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

MarkT

Mike gets to retire and Evan gets the boat...  win-win!  Who else is still in the crew?  I haven't been on it since your trip moved from being a June 5-day.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

stoked4fishin

I received the letter from Annemarie today.  This is gret news for sure!  From what I understand, both Roman and Luke will still be on as deckhands.  Evan was advertising for a deckhand on the SOA IG page the other day.  Can't wait for the AVET trip in JUne to check out the new operation.

Ron Jones

Spent a long night with a foul hooked bat ray and Evan on the first SOA trip, this is brilliant news!

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

MarkT

Are Brian, Scotty and JP still there too?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

AJ

What I have heard is that Scotty and JP are no longer on board.  Doubt that Brian is BUT have not heard.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Awe, we have all come accustomed to this guys and just love them.  But things move on, and whomever moved on, I wish them the very best in their future.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Porthos

Sensed a disturbance in the Force on the 2019 SOA Charter when Evan did the Captain's briefing instead of Mike...