alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial With a little help from my friend.
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
May 11, 2021, 10:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With a little help from my friend.  (Read 178 times)
gstours
Firearms Group

« on: May 02, 2021, 02:33:17 PM »

Its the weekend.  Anybody goin fishing?   Since I cant right now it seemed like a good idea to relive some footage and share with you all.
       Heres a short clip I cut down for you if your home.  Oar watching your phone , sitting in a resturant waiting for your breakfast to be served? Embarrassed   
  The rod is a Grafighter 760l blank, w plastic aftco roller guides, 80# tuff line, the reel is an improved modified 2 speed from china.
For the price of under $150 is capable and being tested,  possibly the weak link in my set up?
   We were fishing big bait on this slope that is becoming hard to hide on.      Here,s enough dinner for a crowd.     Cheers. Smiley

Donnyboat
donnyboat
Photo Group

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 02:52:51 PM »

Thanks Gary, its all ruteen to you, you have caught that many fish, cheers Don.

Don, or donnyboat
Wompus Cat
ENTREMANURE DAS GROSEN
Photo Group

REEL WHISPERER

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 03:47:10 PM »

Yepper , Makes a good day .
You have a lot of Neat fish retrieving ,hook getter outer line removal, Stringer putter onner thing a ma  jigs there too.

EVERYTHING TO EXCESS !
MODERATION IS FOR MONKS
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 04:24:28 PM »

Yep, I'm always amazed by Gary's efficient placement of the tools needed.  Everything you might need is only a step and a reach away.  I've been there and it works.  The Buttman is the best.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: