With a little help from my friend.

Started by gstours, May 02, 2021, 02:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Its the weekend.  Anybody goin fishing?   Since I cant right now it seemed like a good idea to relive some footage and share with you all.
       Heres a short clip I cut down for you if your home.  Oar watching your phone , sitting in a resturant waiting for your breakfast to be served? :-[   
  The rod is a Grafighter 760l blank, w plastic aftco roller guides, 80# tuff line, the reel is an improved modified 2 speed from china.
For the price of under $150 is capable and being tested,  possibly the weak link in my set up?
   We were fishing big bait on this slope that is becoming hard to hide on.      Here,s enough dinner for a crowd.     Cheers. :)

Donnyboat

Thanks Gary, its all ruteen to you, you have caught that many fish, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Wompus Cat

Yepper , Makes a good day .
You have a lot of Neat fish retrieving ,hook getter outer line removal, Stringer putter onner thing a ma  jigs there too.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Dominick

Yep, I'm always amazed by Gary's efficient placement of the tools needed.  Everything you might need is only a step and a reach away.  I've been there and it works.  The Buttman is the best.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.