june 7th, 2021 aboard the avenger, morro bay landing

Started by alantani, May 05, 2021, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

I'm staying in a hotel but I don't know which one yet.

pjstevko

6 spots left......Don't miss out on a fun trip with the O'hana!

Bryan Young

Just pulled my Achilles' tendon. Thought it was minor and would go away, but has been getting worse and worse the last 2 days that I can hardly walk with crutches. If I heal up, I'll be there but at this point, I have to just hope. Will let you know what the dr. says after my appointment on Friday.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

ping me if you need a hand with anything......   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 13, 2021, 03:44:11 AM
Just pulled my Achilles' tendon. Thought it was minor and would go away, but has been getting worse and worse the last 2 days that I can hardly walk with crutches. If I heal up, I'll be there but at this point, I have to just hope. Will let you know what the dr. says after my appointment on Friday.

Hope you heal fast and we'll see you on the coast!

Ron Jones

Feet and ankle issues suck, great way to shut you down. Hope you heal your heel quick my friend!
Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

David Hall

This past Monday I had my last 3 upper molars pulled, bone grafts and stitches and a temporary denture provided. What an adventure this is for me. Soft food diets just aren't satisfying.  I know this has nothing to do with the trip but it does give me several more weeks to heal up before the trip!  I'll be there if I have to bring soup and yogurt. They go well with Whisky and cigars. Can't wait to hang out and fish with you very one. I'm tying up a couple secret weapons sure to attract the big ones.

pjstevko

Quote from: David Hall on May 14, 2021, 08:46:19 PM
This past Monday I had my last 3 upper molars pulled, bone grafts and stitches and a temporary denture provided. What an adventure this is for me. Soft food diets just aren't satisfying.  I know this has nothing to do with the trip but it does give me several more weeks to heal up before the trip!  I'll be there if I have to bring soup and yogurt. They go well with Whisky and cigars. Can't wait to hang out and fish with you very one. I'm tying up a couple secret weapons sure to attract the big ones.

David I hope you heal up fast so you can enjoy the feast on Sunday night! Looking forward to checking out your "secret weapons"!

David Hall

Here's a start, haven't decided how I'm gonna rig the giant squid yet, I'm thinking a sliding sinker and a fingernail float of some kind to give it some lift.

pjstevko

David here's my secret weapon I'll be using on the trip... It's a 8oz jig head with a 4oz diamond jig attached to it and glow in the dark squid!

Hardy Boy

I've tried to find a jig that rockfish won't bite................ especially pesky yelloweye. If you find something please let me know. Of course it needs to be liked by halibut and lings ! ;D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Hardy Boy

Todd

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

sciaenops

Sounds like a good time, too bad my dance card is pretty full over the next month.  Good luck guys.

pjstevko

Still spots available so lets fill the boat!!!!