Dinner Sunday June 6th

Started by pjstevko, May 10, 2021, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

What do you guys want to eat on Sunday night before the big trip????? Who'll be feasting with us at the clubhouse???

I'm willing to pick up and grill tri tips, wings, chicken, burgers, etc just let me know...

Alan the grill is still in working order correct?

Please post here if you're willing to bring/cook a side dish or dessert...

PJ

alantani

the bbq will be there.  i've got a ton of stuff in the freezer to bring!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

I'm bringing 3 large 23/24 year old's that can eat a house  ;D what do you want them to buy??? I wouldn't let any of them cook, but they have money  ;D We will be there Sunday evening around 6pm. and will most likely drive back Monday night after fishing.

Big Tim

pjstevko

It sounds like a large group of hungry eaters will be there so I think about 3 big tri tips should be a good starting point!!!!!

Everyone like tri tip  ??? ???

alantani

Bill B

What can I bring?  Beer and water?   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

pjstevko

http://blqualitymeats.com/

This is the meat market I use....

Bill

I'm sure anything you bring will be appreciated

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

alantani

it's a meat and potatoes crowd, with a pot of rice on the side!  and did i mention beer?  and whiskey?   ;D

mo65

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

David Hall

I should be in pretty good shape by the time this trip roles around.  Yesterday I had 2 hours of oral surgery and today I feel like I was hit in the face with a skillet.  A bit of swelling.  The worst part is I'm on a soft food diet for a few days.  Tried to eat some smoked salmon today and it made me cry.  Wife enjoyed watching that, not sure what's up with that?

theswimmer

Hey PJ ,
The bbq is in good shape , fixed  a mess o Ribs for the last canceled trip stragglers .
Mom Liddle exempted from the straggler comment .
I  will get some greenery , salad stuff etc.
Probably could use some more coal ....
Best,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Thanks for update Jonny! I'll bring charcoal!