Black and red accurate value ?

Started by bill19803, February 09, 2021, 09:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill19803

I have  to  thin  the herd   of  shelfies.  I  have  a  black  and  red  accurate 665h  (1  speed)  sn 000020  in  immaculate  condition.  only  a  tiny pit  on  reel  seat  and a  small scuff  on  end  bell.  you  have  to  look  hard  to see  either  i  missed  them  both  the  first  time.  Its   got  an  unknown  history  but  has  been  on  my  shelf  for  probably  10 years.  got  it  thru  a  trade on  long  range  boat. it  does  have  tiburob t-bar  handle.  i  think i have  original  handle too. (maybe)  no  uses  since  acquired.

does  anyone  have  a  handle  on  what  this  may be  worth.    Not  even  Randy  has  an  idea    so  any  thoughts  are gratefully accepted.

alantani

this was the only comp i could find, but yours would have to be worth more.....   :-\

https://www.ebay.com/p/1822431117
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

the rockfish ninja

Like this mottled black & red?

$325. *back in 2010
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

bill19803

yep  just  like  that  in  picture  thanks  for  posting    gives  me  some  idea  anyway.

the rockfish ninja

It's a sweet looking piece, very unique, and I'm on the Red/Black Accurate team too. Just got this delivered recently, my new slow pitch jigging beast. Can't wait for the season to open.

Deadly Sebastes assassin.