Helping Hand

Started by gstours, May 29, 2021, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s another clip for your armchair viewing,  its short as not to take up much of your time!   
      Releasing this fish is made easy by my friend Ken,  if i,d been alone i,d have had to cut the line and lose a lucky bait rig.
The Shimano Beastmaster made this a no contest.  Amazing powerfull in a small 12 v pkg.
     Take care out there on a "just another" holiday weekend ! :)

Donnyboat

Thanks Gary, the diawa tanacom 1000 works good for me, but I think that could be the minimum size to use, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Wompus Cat

It is absolutely Amazing how the technology and engineering has advanced in Electric Reels as in size, Strength,and durability
What size Shimano is that in your Movie and is it the STAINLESS STEEL ??. Ido wonder on how long they will last. Months.,Years, Eons. If stainless prob a good while .
Again you lil Movies are a good start for a Day
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

gstours

Thanks for the questions,  I've tested it and it can continuously crank 18 kg for an extended time.  To me that's gutsy in horse power for yard ing up or in.   Max drag is rated at 30 kg,  I don't know 🤷‍♂️,  it's a pretty fun toy.    Shown is the 6000 model,  they make a 9000 with more spool capacity.
   These things have a place in some boats,  I've found that they take the pain out of some pain in the #### exploring situations.    That's all.   Like Listerene,  I have a hate and love 💕 relationship......🐠