Helo from Newcastle NSW Australia

Started by buzzawak, June 01, 2021, 12:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzawak

Name is Michael, I semi-retired and loves fishing. Been getting into buying, servicing and reselling old reels.
Looking forward to sharing what I have learned so far and getting some advice/help from the experienced in the group.

Thanks
Michael B

Wompus Cat

Welcome from Deep in The Heart of Texas ,and you are in the Right Place for everything Quality Fishing Reel Related.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

foakes

Welcome aboard, Michael!

From the Sierra Nevadas of California.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Hi Michael, what reels do you fish with, from beach boat or pier, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

buzzawak

Quote from: Donnyboat on June 01, 2021, 02:15:03 AM
Hi Michael, what reels do you fish with, from beach boat or pier, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.

Thanks, Don, Fred and Wompus

Mainly off the shore, beach and rock walls. Bream, Taylor and now the weather is turning dusting off my gear for Luderick.

Benni3

Sharkb8

Welcome Michael from south Australia

Kim

Hardy Boy

Welcome from Vancouver Island BC Canada. My wife has relatives in NSW ................. Bateman Bay ??

Cheers;

Todd
Todd

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

Welcome Michael from Southern California! - john

happyhooker

Greetings, Michael, from Minnesota USA.

Frank

theswimmer

Greetings Michael from sunny California !
Best ,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Cor

.... welcome from Cape Town.
Enjoy the great Australian  fishing!
Cornelis

Bill B

Good to have you here Micheal......Bill, Southern Calif mountains
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!