Main Menu

Hello!

Started by CajunMan, June 16, 2021, 01:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CajunMan

I just joined this forum and wanted to say hello to y'all! I have fished mountain streams to the ocean and just live to fish!!! I recently pulled out my saltwater gear that I haven't used in 20 years and started to overhaul those reels and found this site a wealth of knowledge! Thanks, Tim

RowdyW

Hi Tim, welcome aboard from Pompano Beach, FL.. Where are you located?       Rudy

happyhooker

Greetings, CM, from Minnesota.

Frank

Wompus Cat

Welcome from Central Texas.
Hope you have some Ocean City Reels to ponder at.........and Penn ;D
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Brewcrafter

Welcome Tim from SoCal Inland Empire!  - john

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,,,, ;D

CajunMan

I am from Baton Rouge but we just bought a condo in Perdido Key Florida and splitting our time for now. I retired last December. My wife will retire at the end of this month!!! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Maxed Out

Welcome Tim, and congrats on full retirement.

20 years is a long time to not be using your saltwater gear. A simple full service and lube will get your reels back from the long hibernation !!

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Donnyboat

welcome Tim, what make n model reels do you have, cheers Don, from sunny Western Australia.
Don, or donnyboat

CajunMan

Penn 345gti, 330gti, 309, 45GLS,a couple older ones, 2 Mitchell's boat reels (white plates), Shakesphere 2200 080 spinning, Quantam spinning and a mitchell 300 spinning reel. I do want to add a couple 4/0 Senators to my lineup.

CajunMan

The 2 Mitchell's are old but we're in the box unused when my Father in Law have them to me. I will look to see the models when I return home.

Sharkb8

Welcome Tim from south Australia

Kim

BocaSnook1

Welcome Tim, from Cary, North Carolina.

Moved from Boca Raton, Fl in 2000 and will retire to Sarasota, Florida in two years.

Tad

foakes

Welcome aboard, Tim!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

Welcome Tim.  Good to have you aboard.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D