Anyone got a SS Squidder Gear Sleeve

Started by johndtuttle, July 07, 2021, 01:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johndtuttle

Hoping these aren't Hen's Teeth.

Looking for a SS gear sleeve for a Squidder hot rod ima gonna do.

Anyone tell me if other bridges and kits work or is it all Squidder specific???

regards, John

PacRat

Looks like Cortez Conversions and Mystic both have them (at least they look like they're in stock). 98-155 is the part number.

Swami805

Cortez conversions has gear sleeves and a few other things
Do what you can with that you have where you are

johndtuttle

Rancanfish

John, you have contributed so much, and I see you posting wtb's for pretty common stuff that I have just taking up space.  Feel free to hit me up for common parts, I'd be more than happy to get them out to you no charge. You would be doing me a favor.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

johndtuttle

Quote from: Rancanfish on August 19, 2021, 05:26:41 PM
John, you have contributed so much, and I see you posting wtb's for pretty common stuff that I have just taking up space.  Feel free to hit me up for common parts, I'd be more than happy to get them out to you no charge. You would be doing me a favor.

Oh, thanks for that. No worries at all though. If someone wanted to sell any of these doodads I figured they could use the dough and I'd be helping a brother out.

That said, I'd be happy to purchase an aluminum spool 501 with black side plates from anyone with one available? Just goofin' around and any salvageable condition would be fine.

Rancanfish

I have one available Im sure.  Let me look after coffee and Ill confirm.
Jiggy's are my thing.

EDIT:  I checked and realized it's in storage.  I will be going today after coffee again.  :D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

johndtuttle

No worries. If you have a black set with the old school engraving on the left side plate just name your price.

Also still looking for a silver Tib frame.

--John