Ande red, white & blue sale thru the 5th

Started by RC4600, June 29, 2021, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC4600

Just an fyi, I wanted to try some Back Country Line and found that Ande is having a line& leader sale thru the 5th.
Never hurts to have some pink for SW. www.andemonofilament.com

thorhammer

I use Ande premium and back country both. Theyve been around forever for a reason. Now that Cabelas salt line is gone (boo) I think Ande maybe only pink left.

Aiala

John, I've favored Ande pink for over half a century, still do... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"  :D

There's at least one other pink, though: https://bullbuster.net/monofilamentfishingline

I've tried Bullbuster, it seems fine, but won't replace the Ande... not for me, anyway.  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

thorhammer

Thanks Lannie! I think Daron spooled that on a 14/0 or 16/0....Looks a whole lot like Salt Striker Cabelas-badged line colors, maybe same plant. Lower grade than Ande and I might not take it to the Gulf Stream, but prolly plenty fine for surf fishing and striper trolling. I love the Back Country in hi-vis green- wish it went all the way up to 130 lb.

Stay cool out there!! Holy Smokes!

Swami805

Thanks for the tip. I use tournament Ande alot for throwing jigs and regular clear for bait. good stuff!
Do what you can with that you have where you are