Starfire 3/4 Day Morro Bay - Friday, Aug. 20, 2021 Fishing Trip

Started by El Pescador, July 29, 2021, 10:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Hey Kids!

I'm planning a 3/4 Day on the Starfire, Morro Bay, for Friday, Aug. 20, 2021 -  As a Replacement Day for this one:

https://alantani.com/index.php?topic=32743.0

And as of now, there are 22 spots OPEN out of 25.

https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=4

If you have time or desire, consider booking the 3/4 day with me,

If not, you know I'll post the heck out of my fishing day, then on to a big steak dinner with Jennifer, and the weekend together on the Central Coast.

If it is NOT on the calendar, you don't go fishing...

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

Crud.....  That's right in the middle between a Yosemite trip and my nephew's wedding.  I don't think that I'll be able to make it.😖
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I wish that I could go Wayne, but I am getting back into San Diego on a 1.5 day that morning.  If you're going to be around on the 21st, I would love to get together. 

Randy

Bill B

Wayne, word is Benni is headed to the left coast the first week of September.....maybe postpone for his visit?  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on July 29, 2021, 11:04:29 PM
Crud.....  That's right in the middle between a Yosemite trip and my nephew's wedding.  I don't think that I'll be able to make it.😖
Alan, There is NOTHING like an August day in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, especially Yosemite, such a very special Place, ENJOY your family time, we will fish another day.

Wayne

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 29, 2021, 11:14:02 PM
I wish that I could go Wayne, but I am getting back into San Diego on a 1.5 day that morning.  If you're going to be around on the 21st, I would love to get together. 
Randy

Randy, when I retire, it is my plan to emulate YOU and your many fishing trips!!!   REELY,   Saturday, and Sunday we do have time, let's try to schedule a get-together.  Wayne

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on July 29, 2021, 11:22:15 PM
Wayne, word is Benni is headed to the left coast the first week of September.....maybe postpone for his visit?  Bill

Bill, our Aug. and Sept. calendar is NUTZ, and this is my only time to fish Morro Bay,  IF... Benni makes it to the west coast and a trip is booked, I will do my best to be there, just no guarantees.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

WAYNE!!!!!!

I'll be driving back from my multi-day San Diego Pac Queen trips that day so unfortunately I'm out.....

Enjoy your trip and I hope you get a few O'Hana to join you!!!!! 

Swami805

Going to Oregon to hang out with the grandkids so I'm out. Should be fun. Hope you get some
Do what you can with that you have where you are