In search of TSS4 Speedmaster Special handle

Started by Mrc70, August 01, 2021, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrc70

I ended up selling the reel. Thanks everyone.

foakes

I just discovered a 4th drawer full of mostly screw in crank handles that I forgot were here — since they were overflow — and I just tossed them in a drawer a few years ago.

Looks like some may work.

If so, N/C — just postage & 65 cents for a bubble mailer envelope.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Mrc70

Thanks for the offer!!  However, the reel has been sold  :o

JasonGotaProblem

Fred I see some hex stud handles in there. You think you got any daiwa SS folding handles in there?
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

foakes

Wouldn't know, Jason —

There are 429 complete handles in the 4 drawers —

I imagine many of them will crossover to different to models and makers.

Many, if not half of these are new or nearly new.

Some may be worth $15 or $20 — some only $3.

Anyone who wants them can have them for $1 each if they buy them all — and I will cover the shipping via USPS Priority to your door.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.