Penn 113HN Baja Special/ US 113 Senator Side Plates Kits

Started by Cortez_Conversions, September 10, 2021, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilters

Tom just keeps raising the bar. those are beautiful. 1 set please!

sabaman1

Those plates are soothing to the eyes Tom! I'm in for a set please.

Thanks
                                                       Jim                 
JIM

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Cortez_Conversions

The first run of these plates will be going to the anodizer next week!

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mikeysm

Well tom it seems you keep coming up with good ideas. It will give me a winter project.

Mike

RowdyW

Tom, I've got a Baja & a US 113N waiting for the plate kits.        Rudy

Cortez_Conversions

Alright Folks,
I was able to upload pics into the gallery.

The US 113HN Senator/ Baja Special plates are done. I did a small run of just 10 Silver and 10 Black kits to test out a new surface finish. I'm not 100% happy with them, so I'm going to list them here as blemishes for the Ohana only. If they don't sell here, I'll throw them to the general public in a week or so. They are fully functional, just have a little finish issue on one of the plates. I would say if you're going to fish these, they are the ones to get and use/abuse. I will be making another run soon that will be shelfie quality! As always, the kits will include everything you need to convert your existing reel.

The discounted price is $110.00 with shipping included.

If you want pics or to order kits, please email me at tomhryniuk@cortezconversions.com

Thanks All!
Tom
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

Hello All,

Sheridan just let me know that I shorted you all a couple clicker spring screw screrws.
He also mentioned that the clicker button has more than normal slop. If you all let me know if you have the same issues, I will send out a shim

Thanks!

Tom

Wompus Cat

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Swami805

Plates came out great, went together in a snap. The finish has a bit of texture, I don't know what it's called but it looks nice and feels good in the hand.  Still trying to find a blemish on them but the only blemishes on the reel are on the beat up baja special I put them on. Huge upgrade over stock, that's for sure!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

RowdyW

Cortez_Conversions

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: RowdyW on January 20, 2022, 03:50:32 AM
Waiting for mine too (1).

Yeah, sorry Rudy, I've prototyping and I'm a bit behind on my bench work. I'll get your order in the mail today.

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on January 20, 2022, 02:12:53 PM
Quote from: Wompus Cat on January 19, 2022, 10:48:50 PM
Still Anxiously waiting on my 2 kits  ;D

You should see your order today Wompus!

Got EM ! ;D

Man they are BEE YOU TEE FULL. I don't see nuttin wrong unless you are wanting a MIRROR SMOOTH FINISH.
I like Swirl and Knurl.

Do these not come with bearings,Clicker Spring Lugs  and Caps  or are you spose to use your Donor Guts ?

Thanks Tom for another GREAT Product !
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him