14/0 Everol Cutaway reel

Started by 54bullseye, September 23, 2021, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye

Here is my latest Everol straight from Italy. I really am a fan of any Cutaway reel so please if anyone has any post some pictures of them. I have three a 50 Penn International, A 50 ReelKing and this Everol. Also interested in building my Cutaway collection if anyone has any they would part with. Thanks for looking !!   John Taylor

Bill B

JT your collection of reels never ceases to amaze...what a great addition to your Everol line up...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

redsetta

That's magnificent John!
I love cutaways too and have a Nicolaus Otto four-stroke cutaway model here in the lounge.
Thanks for sharing - as Bill said, your collection never ceases to amaze!
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

milne

Wow, Stunning John....
Thankyou for sharing...

Col

Donnyboat

That looks really Great John, thanks for showing us, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Hardy Boy

That is cool for sure.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

handi2

Super nice..!!

I have 3 of the older Everol reels along with some vintage Fin Nor two speed reels back when they were built in Miami.

My Everol reels have been rebuilt with the Carbon drags.

You have some great reels in your collection.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

54bullseye

Quote from: handi2 on September 24, 2021, 04:25:56 PM
Super nice..!!

I have 3 of the older Everol reels along with some vintage Fin Nor two speed reels back when they were built in Miami.

My Everol reels have been rebuilt with the Carbon drags.

You have some great reels in your collection.

Keith
Lets see some pictures of yours Keith !

UKChris1

Those gaps are really going to mess with keeping water out of your drag system  ;D

Seriously lovely!
A great way to appreciate the workings of a great reel.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

broadway

Nice piece to add to the collection, John.
When I first started collecting Penn reels I saw two that were in one auction.  I remember the price was a BIN for around $40.
Clearly, neither I nor the seller knew what they were,  but when I showed a member here (maybe Sal or Ray-can't remember that part) they explained what they were and how difficult they were to find. One was a 180 but don't remember the other. I showed them because I was shocked someone would buy them for $40 as they were busted to pieces.  Needless to say, Not a highlight in my collecting career :-\
Nice find for sure!
Best
Dom