Ling Cod Question

Started by Bill B, September 16, 2021, 06:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

I have a bunch of shallow water spots that I will normally hit all through the season.  This year we all noticed that the lingcod had moved in shallow starting early summer.  It's been a weird year.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on September 20, 2021, 04:06:19 PM
I have a bunch of shallow water spots that I will normally hit all through the season.  This year we all noticed that the lingcod had moved in shallow starting early summer.  It's been a weird year.
\

This .
I have caught Ling deep and shallow but the big ones have all come towards the end of the season in water 100 ' or less .
My 2cts...
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Keta

Quote from: alantani on September 20, 2021, 04:06:19 PM

About 10 miles north of Randy's new home is a bunch of wash rocks, when you can fish around them large lings are caught  20-30 feet deep.  Most of the time it is not safe to fish there.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain